- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
|File Name:||2384 - Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - Grimoire of the Rift (U)(Independent).7z|
|Year of release:||2007|
Were you able to play this game?
Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift ROM Download for NDS
It is a tactical role-playing game released in 2007 for the Nintendo DS handheld console by Square Enix. It's the sequel to the Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. The story follows Luso Clemens, who opens an ancient book and magically gets transported to the world on Ivalice. The gameplay of the game consists of Tactics, advanced turn-based combat, a law, and a job system. Quests accompany the plot, and there are around 400 of them that range from simple fetch quests to missions that advance the story or reveal a new character. Players can pick the local pub searches for a small fee, and most of them end in a battle.
Luso has to serve detention in the library and stay in school. He finds a book there and writes his name. Luso gets transported to Ivalice through the book, and he lands in the middle of a battle between a powerful monster and clan Gully. Cid, clan Gully leader, listens to his situation and promises to return him to his home; Luso also vows to help Cid and the Clan in the quests. During their time taking on adventures, Luso meets various characters like the minstrel Hurdy, the thief Adelle and eventually the mage Lezaford. He reveals that the book Luso carries records his actions in Ivalice and can help him go back. To know more about the book, Clan Gully faces off against a monster, a criminal group Khamja. Lezaford recognises the book as the Grimoire of the Rift that can open portals between the worlds. During a final conflict with beast Illua, Neukhia fully emerges from a portal and kills Illua, then attacks the party. They defeat the Neukhia, and Luso gets back to his school library.
- Clan Quests : The quest is interesting with optional handicaps, and players can complete it with a unique in-game currency called Clan Points. As the handicaps increase, the rewards also increase.
- Job System : There are over fifty different Jobs, and this system allows the player to sample all the numerous jobs that the game offers, such as thief, ninja or White Mage, so on. Players can even change jobs during battles.
- Law System : A Judge supervises each battle, which enforces a restriction on the fight. It refrains from using some spells or cannot heal the party members; if the players compile with the law, they also receive additional rewards at the battle's end. If the players break the law, then the judge abandons the battle.
Best Emulator for Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
To play this game, you will need an NDS emulator. Emulator allows your device to act like an NDS and run its games. The best one presently is the DeSmuME, which is free to use. It let you customise graphics along with several emulation settings. Some of its features are:
- It comes with high compatibility.
- DeSmuMe is simple to use and easy to install.
- It contains a slot feature that allows you to carry on the game from where you left.
- DeSmuMe offers a USB controller and cheats code support.
- It supports many types of commercial games.
- This emulator has one of the best user-friendly interfaces.
- Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
It is a single adventure player role-playing game. The story revolves around Prince Laharl, who finds his father, King Krichevskoy, dead and his throne gone. The player takes the role of Prince and commands him throughout the story to advance. The player has to battle his way through different magical realms full of deadly demons to take back his world.
- Squids Odyssey
It is a Tactical Role-playing video game. The game allows the player to form a squid hero team for a battle against the crabs and shrimps. The infectious black ooze is back to infect the world, and the player has to save the underwater kingdom. There are more than 90 levels present in the game, along with fifteen squids.
- Final Fantasy IV
The story revolves around the protagonist Cecil. He attempts to stop the knight who Golbez wants to demolish the world with the powerful crystals' help. Many allies join the player quest. The player has to travel through various areas that appear on the map and use towns to refill power, strength, purchase weapons, and find clues.